Hospital Surface Disinfectant is a daily broad-spectrum disinfectant that eliminates bacteria, viruses, molds and mildew. EPA registered, it is a dry spray that vaporize immediately. It suppresses & eliminates unpleasant odour too.
For Use In:
Homes, hospitals, nursing homes, businesses, hotels, motels, restaurants, schools, institutions, commercial establishments.
Areas of Usage:
- Bacterial & viral carrying surfaces such as toilet seats, telephones, garbage, athletic equipment, light switches and etc.
- Controls mildew and mould growth on painted or finished walls, ceilings and woodwork in closets, basements, attics, storage areas, damp and musty corners.
- Reduce unpleasant odours in kitchen, bathrooms, basements etc.
Shake well before using and occasionally when spraying. Clean surface thoroughly with an effective cleaning compound prior to treatment.
EPA Efficacy Kill List
• Aspergillus niger
• Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus
• Staphylococcus aureus
• Pseudomonas aeruginosa
• Herpes Simplex Virus types 1 and 2
• Trichophyton mentagrophytes
• Polio Virus types 1 and 2
• Tubercule bacilli
• Influenza A2/Hong Kong Virus
• Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis
• Salmonella choleraesuis