Hospital Surface & Air Disinfectant
Medi-Spray III is a daily broad-spectrum disinfectant that eliminates bacteria, viruses, moulds and mildew. EPA registered, it is a dry spray that vaporize immediately. It suppresses & eliminates unpleasant odour too.
Medi-Spray III is a daily broad-spectrum disinfectant that eliminates bacteria, viruses, moulds and mildew. EPA registered, it is a dry spray that vaporizes immediately. It suppresses & eliminates unpleasant odour too.
Meets AOAC Efficacy Standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants.
For Use In:
Homes, hospitals, nursing homes, businesses, hotels, motels, restaurants, schools, institutions, commercial establishments.
Areas of Usage:
- Bacterial & viral carrying surfaces such as toilet seats, telephones, garbage, athletic equipment, light switches and etc.
- Controls mildew and mould growth on painted or finished walls, ceilings and woodwork in closets, basements, attics, storage areas, damp and musty corners.
- Reduce unpleasant odours in the kitchen, bathrooms, basements etc.
Shake well before using and occasionally when spraying. Clean the surface thoroughly with an effective cleaning compound prior to treatment.
EPA Efficacy Kill List
• Aspergillus niger
• Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus
• Staphylococcus aureus
• Pseudomonas aeruginosa
• Herpes Simplex Virus types 1 and 2
• Trichophyton Interdigitale (Athlete’s Foot Fungus)
• Polio Virus types 1 and 2
• Tubercule bacilli
• Influenza A2/Hong Kong Virus
• Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
• Salmonella Enterica
• Streptococcus Hemolyticus (STREP)
• Mycobacterium Bovis (BCG)
• Influenza A Virus
• Influenza B Virus
• Swine Influenza A Virus (H1N1)
** Kills 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) and Enterobacter aerogenes on pre-cleaned, hard non-porous, non-food contact surfaces with a 5 minute contact time.